maui melon mint maui melon mint

Terrible.

The only decent thing about this movie is the art. That's it. The audio was horrible. The concept was horrible. The timing and syncing was off. I mean how is the pig and an alien supposed to make me laugh when a pig eats crap. Pigs eat crap anyway it wouldn't care. Just try better in the future and turn your gain down on the audio channels.

silvaness responds:

lol retrodog is gonna be angry at that comment,
haha i thought the audio was decent. plus its not meant to make sense.
i think ur comp is lagging because syncing seems fine to me.

Renegade Awesome Episode1 Renegade Awesome Episode1

Good Stuff!

Everyone has been there. And everyone has done that. Very funny. I love the part when the dad just begins to explain the whole marshmallow thing. 'Like someone nutted everywhere!' Hilarious!

Naruto Gets Hurt: DX (XD) Naruto Gets Hurt: DX (XD)

There's a reason...

There's a reason it got blammed. Teens like you think this is art and craft time and submit garbage on Newgrounds. I apprecate the effort but it's not good at all.

AverageNewgrounder responds:

im going to take this useful advice and use it to make myself useful

Free Board Free Board

It's good.

Nice physics and excellent animations. The only thing I don't' like is the slalom bit. You can't see the other gates to head in that direction. But otherwise good way to waste time.

Magnet towers Magnet towers

Very well done.

Excellent game. Very addicting. Will continue to play.

Crossblock Crossblock

Great Game

Very well thought out. Music was good, and the mind bending puzzles really make you think. I got stuck on 47 and it infuriated me, so I thought I would take a break and get a fresh pair of eyes to tackle it again. The replay factor is non-existent when you finish but it will take a while to finish. Very well done. 8/10

Roller Coaster Junkie Remix Roller Coaster Junkie Remix

Good but not perfect.

If you polished it just a bit more it would probably sound more refined. I think the drums are a bit too tinny. And perhaps take out some of the longer breaks. Still good.

Koolfox responds:

Thanks for the review,

About polishing it, like I said, I made this song 5 hours straight, which is probably a mistake by my account because there was very little time where I actually looked back at the song and see for myself if there are mistakes or areas that need polishing.

Koolfox.

DownTempo √Čtranger DownTempo √Čtranger

Good beat

It's amazing what you find when you dig in the back catalog of these sites. The is a great beat with an awesome mix. Nicely done.

WC > Gravity WC > Gravity

Good but...

The Nasa sample just get in the way. Worked perfect at the begining of the song but when you used them in the middle of the track it just detracted from the airiness of the song. It just got a little annoying after a while. If you can do another track without the samples in the middle it might become one of my more favorite tracks on NG but I just can't do that now.