Roller Coaster Junkie Remix Roller Coaster Junkie Remix

Good but not perfect.

If you polished it just a bit more it would probably sound more refined. I think the drums are a bit too tinny. And perhaps take out some of the longer breaks. Still good.

Koolfox responds:

Thanks for the review,

About polishing it, like I said, I made this song 5 hours straight, which is probably a mistake by my account because there was very little time where I actually looked back at the song and see for myself if there are mistakes or areas that need polishing.

Koolfox.

DownTempo √Čtranger DownTempo √Čtranger

Good beat

It's amazing what you find when you dig in the back catalog of these sites. The is a great beat with an awesome mix. Nicely done.

WC > Gravity WC > Gravity

Good but...

The Nasa sample just get in the way. Worked perfect at the begining of the song but when you used them in the middle of the track it just detracted from the airiness of the song. It just got a little annoying after a while. If you can do another track without the samples in the middle it might become one of my more favorite tracks on NG but I just can't do that now.

ArKaine - The Void ArKaine - The Void

Not chillout.

This isn't a chillout track. More of a Trance/House track than anything. Decent but not specatular.

==(Morning Sun)== ==(Morning Sun)==

Great stuff!

Those drums really do give it a great drive but they aren't so 'in your face' that they overtake the song. This is a great song. Keep up the good work! BTW... downloaded!

Buoy responds:

Cool, I love the drums here really- I actually combined two drum kits to do it- one with harder hitting kick and snare + toms, then a vintage sounding kit for bassier background and snappy snare- but I betcha can't sort one outta another :D

Thanks for the review!

Flyby Flyby

Nice Tune

Really nice tune. Good beat, nice mix, and a good combination of tracks. But it could've used a better hook.

Soundshifter responds:

thanks :) my dad actually mixed this song