Free Board Free Board

It's good.

Nice physics and excellent animations. The only thing I don't' like is the slalom bit. You can't see the other gates to head in that direction. But otherwise good way to waste time.

Magnet towers Magnet towers

Very well done.

Excellent game. Very addicting. Will continue to play.

Crossblock Crossblock

Great Game

Very well thought out. Music was good, and the mind bending puzzles really make you think. I got stuck on 47 and it infuriated me, so I thought I would take a break and get a fresh pair of eyes to tackle it again. The replay factor is non-existent when you finish but it will take a while to finish. Very well done. 8/10

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Best game on Newgrounds!!

This is with out a doubt the best newgrounds game ever. Love everything about it, the graphics are awesome, the sound is spot on, and it has Salad Fingers!

Great game!

Video Game Quiz: Atari Video Game Quiz: Atari

Umm okay.

I don't think some of your content it right but I was born in 1986 and played Intellivision. And the voice over just got annoying. Good questions too.

HAMU HAMU

Good breakout twist but it's still breakout.

This does have a good twist to it but for some reason I just couldn't get into it. The graphics and sound are good and tight. I like the menu setup and cursors. But you definitely put your own personal touch to a classic but it's still a classic.