maui melon mint maui melon mint

Terrible.

The only decent thing about this movie is the art. That's it. The audio was horrible. The concept was horrible. The timing and syncing was off. I mean how is the pig and an alien supposed to make me laugh when a pig eats crap. Pigs eat crap anyway it wouldn't care. Just try better in the future and turn your gain down on the audio channels.

silvaness responds:

lol retrodog is gonna be angry at that comment,
haha i thought the audio was decent. plus its not meant to make sense.
i think ur comp is lagging because syncing seems fine to me.

Renegade Awesome Episode1 Renegade Awesome Episode1

Good Stuff!

Everyone has been there. And everyone has done that. Very funny. I love the part when the dad just begins to explain the whole marshmallow thing. 'Like someone nutted everywhere!' Hilarious!

Naruto Gets Hurt: DX (XD) Naruto Gets Hurt: DX (XD)

There's a reason...

There's a reason it got blammed. Teens like you think this is art and craft time and submit garbage on Newgrounds. I apprecate the effort but it's not good at all.

AverageNewgrounder responds:

im going to take this useful advice and use it to make myself useful

Apocalypse Please EP: 1 A Apocalypse Please EP: 1 A

Proof.

This just goes to show that the prize system is a little skewed. That was freaking hilarious and very well done. The animation is lacking a bit which is why i docked a point but everything else is wonderful! Great job!

Redemption Denied - part2 Redemption Denied - part2

Decent

Has a Sin City vibe to it. But the fact that you need to do some more shading to give definition to the characters really held back my score. Action was good. Direction was great. Sounds was perfect. But the over all product lacked because of the lack of definition to characters.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

Yahoo!

Finally!!! Thank the lord you have released this! I love the series and enjoy watching them. I just hope the next one is released quicker next time around. The art direction is great, the dialog is great, the timing is great. Everything about it is great. Keep up the good work!

Roller Coaster Junkie Roller Coaster Junkie

Wow!

I don't give out tens like candy. This made me laugh and for a second there I found myself completely mesmerized by it. Wonderfully done. The art direction was great, actually the whole thing was perfect. Right to the point, hilarious, and the perfect length. I loved it. Make more!

Without A Mushroom Without A Mushroom

Great Stuff!

Very well thought out! Extremely hilarious! The transition from the video game to the 'dramatic' part is just superb. Only two things that I didn't like from the clip. One is that the audio kept glitching for some reason. I dont' know if that was just my browser but it just got a little annoying. And second is the part with the first shot of the legs you should have the camera angle up just a bit more to get a better scope on how much was missing.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

:D.

sonic: metal rampage ep4 sonic: metal rampage ep4

Meh.

The story is good. The sprites are good looking but I dunno... something is off. The audio balance is too out of wack and the the constant clicking to advance the story really got on my nerves. I dunno. Meh.

Butt Fight: Raw Butt Fight: Raw

Why?

So what was the point of that? Just to see some dairie aires going at it. Pointless and stupid. The animation sucked and the was no point.